05 May 2010

Unhappy, Emotional.. BLAH!!

I have a great job a loving boyfriend and a place to live in San Francisco..... so why am I so unhappy, unmotivated and just feeling like all happiness has left my body??

Call me a skeptic but every time I get online (which is almost 18+ hours a day because of my job) I don't see happy people or inspirational things. Most people seem to be truly unhappy right now. If and when I finally do find something that I want to do there are a million hurtles to jump over in order to get there.

Example:

I want to make bracelets for all of the amazing women in my life for mothers day. In order to do so I needed to go to a craft store to pick up supplies. I didn't get off of work until 6. Which ment that all fabric/craft stores in San Francisco were closed, or would be by the time that I got there. Where is the next closest one? A 30 minute bart ride followed by an 40 minute walk... one way. OR I could rent a zipcar for $12 a hour, approx. $24+ by the end of it all, pay for the supplies and head back, saves time but ends up costing me over $50 which is just not money that I can spare right now.

Let's say I go with the bart idea. About 1.25 hours to get there, 30 minutes to pick out jewelry, then 1.25 hours back home.. by which time I am tooo tired to do anything.

hmph.

I need help.

Can anyone say instant gratification?

Tips? Comments? Words of encouragement?

On the bright side Carlos is cooking me dinner, I'm blogging and watching ZombieLand..

God I have so much to blog about it's retarded.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you were able to get those presents! How was Zombieland? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy craft supplies online! Watch more movies like Zombieland! Oh man Bill Murray...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Ebay for buying things.
    Often here, where I live, purchases are delivered within a couple of days, perhaps 3.

    It's way too easy to buy things on Ebay using a PayPal account..just a few mouse clicks.. select a 'buy-it-now' item, buy it, pay for it, select the shipping address and all in under a minute. Scary..
    Then shipped to you in 2 days.

    Instant gratification!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know why I never thought about you blogging (I live under a rock!). I am so glad I only visited San Fran while living in the bay area. I could never handle this kind of situation. I would take the ferry instead of the bart, lol. I am so suburb not city. I sure miss the bay area. Cute watches btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tess, the presents were done on time and they LOVED them. YAYA.. Zombie land was super funny.. oh my goodness.. I might have to buy it!!

    @mnmspecial, most people never think about me blogging, funny enough. Most of my family still doesn't know. I love to write though,. which is probably part of the reason as to why I love TwitterMoms so much.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you think of this!!


Or email me directly at ashton@ashtonmiyako.com