10 Little Things That Lead to a Happier, Healthier YOU!
1. Sleep - Which is something that I should follow right about now. I am not sure if it's my age, or perhaps it's the recession or perhaps is the season but everyone around me seems to be complaining of being tired. I myself said I was going to go to bed at 8p tonight and here I am... 10:18p still awake.
But as history shows, do as I say, but not as I do. Sleep is very very important to your health and happiness. It allows you the patience to deal with the day and the events that occur within. On a side note... naps are good too.
2. Wear clothes that make you happy - After you've slept, wake up and put clothes on that make you HAPPY! Your positive energy will radiate and make those around you a little more happy as well. Choose the next size up if you have to. It's not all about numbers ladies and gents, it's about being comfortable in your own skin. If choosing the next size up means you spend an afternoon in the park with your kids and never once worry about blisters on your feet.. consider yourself a job well done.
3. Love often - I am point proven that if you love with all of your heart and soul you can and will be happy. Have passion in the things that you do. Never forget to tell those around you what they mean to you. You will never know when they gone. I get messages from my boyfriend all day, everyday about how much he loves me. It reminds me at taking that little extra step in our relationship means the world to us and our happiness.
4. DANCE - Because sometimes your mood can't be changed until you do so.
5. Sing - It doesn't matter what you sound like. Take the ipod into the bathroom when you shower, crank up the volume, wake up the neighbors and do your best Tina Turner impression.. when you step out you'll feel like a rockstar!
6. Ask for what you need - I know that last one seems like a total shocker.. but it's not. If you want something, ask for it. The worst that someone will tell you is No, and even that's not that bad. Ask your husband to rub your feet, ask your children to put away the dishes AND if it's really what you want.. it will make you happy, which will make them happy and MORE willing to do so in the future. No one is a mind reader, so be sure to ask for what you need.
p.s. Woman... subtle hints for men never work. Say what you are feeling, blatant and honest. They will respect you more in the end.
7. Be your own hero - If that knight in shining armor isn't going to show up anytime soon, pick yourself up princess, jump on that white horse and save yourself. In the end you will feel impowered that you could do it on your own. Never forget that you are in charge of your own happiness. It is no ones fault but your own.
8. Make time for friends - They know you better than you think and they will be there when the times get tough. Be sure to bridge the gap between relationships so that you can create lasting friendships that continue through lifetimes.
9. Reward yourself - You've worked hard all week, indulge a little bit so that you can feel motivated to do it again next week. All work and no play.. means a miserable life. Take time for yourself and do whatever it is that will make you happy.
10. Smile - Last but not least, smile. You have no idea how much you can change a person's day by smiling at them. The next time you walk down the street, look a passing stranger in the eye and smile. More often then not they will smile back and feel special that you took the time to acknowledge them. It helps us remember that we are not alone in this world.
Thanks dears!! I can't wait to read more of your 10 Little Things!!
Since I'm so BRAND happy. Here are a few things from Tropicana. Don't worry, I can't win anything. I just thought it might be something nice for you to read. YAYA!
More About Trop50 and Juicy Rewards
Tropicana Trop50 provides the goodness of juice with 50 percent less calories and sugars, and no artificial sweeteners. Trop50 is a part of Tropicana’s Juicy Rewards program, which gives consumers more from their juice by offering 20,000 ways to save on fun, healthy pursuits. With Juicy Rewards, the savings come easily – up to $15 for one carton of Tropicana Pure Premium and up to $30 in savings for one carton of Trop50!
It takes just three simple steps to participate and save with Juicy Rewards:
1. Buy Tropicana, find the unique code on the package – either under the cap or on the back of specially marked Tropicana Pure Premium and Trop50 products.
2. Register at Tropicana.com, enter the codes to get points.
3. Redeem points for incredible savings on healthy fun.
Tropicana Trop50® introduces two new flavors – Pomegranate Blueberry and Pineapple Mango – expanding its innovative line of juice beverages. At 50 calories, each eight-ounce glass squeezes in a full day’s supply of vitamin C and 10 percent of the daily recommended value of antioxidant vitamin E. Pineapple Mango also is a good source of potassium! TheTrop50 line also includes orange juice beverage varieties: Pulp Free, Some Pulp and Pulp Free Calcium & Vitamin D, which provides 35 percent daily value of calcium & 25 percent daily value of Vitamin D – an excellent source of both nutrients.