25 September 2009

Fashion Feud... a storm is coming


Now that this blog is plastered on to a website as a direct link to ME and my fashions.. I am realizing I don't have much about my fashions here, because this blog wasn't suppose to be about fashion. But now it is. WOO

So here we go:

Hello World!!

My name is Ashton Miyako. I'm an independent designer residing in Pacifica but I spend most of my time in San Francisco. I am a woman of many talents and I enjoy spending my time doing whatever I feel like. I don't enjoy scheduling every moment of my life and I like to mismatch my socks. I use mostly recycled goods, because I believe everything and everyone deserves a second, better chance at life.


I am a designer, model, makeup artist, hair stylist, photographer, friend, lover and crazy woman with too many ideas for her own good.

Fashion Feud will be my first fashion event showcasing my designs and the first time I've been asked to make a garment in an hour, on stage, in front of a live audience. Needless to say I'm a little bit on edge but I feel like I can handle it.

I welcome all comments, suggestions, questions, hate mail, fan mail, emails, texts, phone calls, money, paypal, checks, gift cards, coffee, clothing.. and anything else you decide to give me, hugs included.

I hope that everyone can make it out to Fashion Feud on September 29, 2009 at Mighty, 119 Utah Street, SF, CA at 7p!! I would truly love to meet the people who have just took a giant dive into my personal life of fashion, love and the crazy other things that happen to me in life.

OH.. and here's my contact info so that you may send me or give me any of the above items listed:

Ashton Miyako
831.295.1711
ashtonrounds@gmail.com
Design: www.modelmayhem.com/goldfishstyles
Model: www.modelmayhem.com/ashtonmiyako
Yup.. Stalk ya later..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you think of this!!


Or email me directly at ashton@ashtonmiyako.com