24 November 2008

It's been awhile..

Wow, it's been a while since I actually looked at this blogging website. I signed up for this a very long time ago; so long ago in fact that I forgot I had it.

Currently I find myself falling asleep in my bed every night wishing I had a place to write my thoughts down. A place to call my own and a place to get my inner most thoughts out. More often then not I do NOT know what is going through my head or how I am feeling until i put it on paper. So here I am...... putting it on paper (so to speak)

I do not know what I will write. I do not know who will read this. I do not know if I will even tel the truth to myself. All I know is that I have thoughts that need to be released..... but until then... I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you think of this!!


Or email me directly at ashton@ashtonmiyako.com