17 June 2008

Married Life..

I having been thinking about this for the past month.

Marriage.... what does it mean?

I have come to the conclusion that the idea of marriage is a hoax. It is a society driven task that when not filled by a certain time those who are not married are looked down upon or are made to feel like they do not"fit in." It is no longer about two people coming together for life just because they love each other.

Some of you know about my recent past and some of you don't. For those of you who don't... i'm not going to fill you in. If you really want to know, ask me in a month from now. For those of you who DO know what I am talking about... my thoughts toward marriage have changed greatly. I am realizing more and more that there is no such thing as a "perfect family." There is just you and the person you bare a family with. It doesn't matter how happy you think you are... your spouse may be cheating on you. Then what? Through recent discovery I have also learned that people who "love" their spouse will still try to cheat on them. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS..

So if someone can please explain it to me that would be great... Thanks.


I am sure that when I "meet the man of my dreams" who plans to sweep me off of my feet and show me what is it to be loved, my thoughts will change. For now they remain in the sense that you can never be to trusting or too comfortable or even too happy.

Re-Fucking-Dick-U-Lous

Better Luck Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you think of this!!


Or email me directly at ashton@ashtonmiyako.com